Wednesday, June 02, 2010

random internet questions

When I look down I see: my stiletto black heels on beige thick carpet

My hair is: black?

The happiest recent event was: last weekend. it was a long memorial weekend. I got to sleep in more than four hours and woke up knowing that I was being watched over by K the whole time I was sleeping. It made me felt all warm inside. heeee... =]

If I were a character on ‘Friends’ I would be: probably Rachel, though perhaps less crybaby and much less extrovert.

If you spent the night at my house: would probably end up playing mahjong or chinese poker and eat tons of junk food.

Most recent thing I’ve bought myself: stockings. stockings. stockings. I go through them like water. and groceries.

Last night I was: dining then got home and played with koshi and watched the news then went to bed at 1 a.m. boring adult life. XD

Tonight I am: having a drink with friends, dining, go home and play with koshi, watch the news and go to bed. haha. good times!

Tomorrow I am: going to work? again. yay.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home